What a way to start the month. I am super excited to be taking this challenge with Christina. I will be honest. We had started it once before but neither of us completed it. So here we are once again taking the challenge and holding each other accountable to finish it this time.
Just to fore warn you I will probably skip around and do a lot of rambling but it is my thoughts and that is how I work. 😉
Day one was full of so much… So much I need to hear, wanted to hear, had to hear. Joyce was talking about receiving emotional healing. All this time I though ok I am pretty emotionally stable but that is only half true. I am emotionally stable but not spiritually stable.
I got so much out of today and I am just going to share my thoughts and emotions via bullet points.
- God is a champion with the most amazing trophy case you can image and he wants us to help him bring people from a place of destruction to a place of victory.
- He heals us from the inside and works his way to the outside so that we can bring people to his trophy case.
- I need to invest in myself before I invest in other things (this is hard for me to do because I am always worried about everyone else and often times put myself last instead of first; I am worth being first and if I put myself first then I others will prosper from it)
- The earlier I start my day with God the better my whole day will be.
- I should ever every be too busy for God. He is never too busy for me.
- SO much life and power in the word of god if we would just go to the word of God
- I am reading the word but I am not studying the word.
Here is what I am doing for the next 30 days…
- Spend at least 30 minutes a day studying the word. Not reading it but studying it.
- Start my day with God.
- Instead of making time for God use the time that I have (to me this means when I go to play on facebook, my phone or social media, I need to instead turn to God and the Word)
Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you so much for your Word. Thank you for providing me with an instruction manual on how to live the most amazing life and I am just in aw that you would walk along side me and share this journey with me. Thank you for blessing me with all that you have and all that you will continue to bless me with in the future. Help my in the next 30 days to truly learn how to study the word. I know I struggle with this and I just read but often times don’t get much out of it. I am ready to see a whole new light as I STUDY your word and begin to walk a whole new walk. In your Son Jesus’s name I pray. Amen.