Good Morning – Today’s study is on being selective and watching what you spend your time, energy and resources on.
How awesome that this falls right into what I said on Friday on how I need to reevaluate and prioritize how and where I spend my time and how I want to listen to more Christian music. God continues to speak!
- Reading Material: 8 – I choose Christian books to read and have found I love them – right now I am reading the Outlaw’s Bride, reading it slow but love the story!
- Media Exposure: 4 – I tend to watch crime shows like Law and Order, CSI, Criminal Minds – not sure if this is really bad but never really thought about it
- Fashion Sense: 8 I tend to like the sexy look BUT not on me, haha I do dress more modest then Jodie would like me too
- Financial Priorities: 5 – I work on paying off the debt we have gotten ourselves into, we are down from two 11,000 credit cards to 2,000 and 3,000 so I am super excited – all other credit cards have been paid off and we do not intend on opening any others! Bills are current and I give offering when I go to church, but need to go more!
- Family Time: 2 – this has really taken a bomb since everyone has left the house and it is only Tucker and I, BUT we had a great day on Saturday and spent like 5 hours together running errands, having breakfast and stuff it was great. Time to clean off dinner table and eat at it again!
- Home Life: 8 – not sure what this means but house is clean enough :o), and time is spent here and not just running around.
- Diet/Food Selection: 5 – I was doing good but “fell off the food wagon” and started just eating what I wanted to. This is also difficult with a husband that is like if it ain’t fried it ain’t worth eating LOL, working on better food for me and Tucker and sneaking stuff to Jodie
- Personal Appearance: 4 – I wear sweats all of the time unless I am meeting with a client then I will get dressed up, but I feel I need to work better on this and get “dressed” in the morning – maybe sweats but do my hair and make up at least!
- Time Usage: 3 – I spend the majority of my time working so I think I need to find that balance again!
Dear Jesus – Today starts a new week with a fresh set of eyes. Thank you for this study, it is really a focus for me! Please help those that are on the East coast prepping for “Sandy” to hit. Keep them safe ~ bless those around you Lord. IN YOUR name Amen!