I love this part of the week… where we create a prayer based on our weekly memory verse. Here’s my prayer version of Proverbs 31:16-17:
Please help me to be wise in my purchases, considering first if each will be beneficial for your kingdom and the family you have entrusted to me. I pray that the profits of each purchase will ultimately plan the seeds of Your Vineyard in the hearts of my children, so when the seeds grow and are ripe for harvest, that my children will have grown to love You and serve You forever.
Father, also help me to always eat wisely and exercise often so I can get stronger, stay strong, and work vigorously at all the tasks You have given to me.
In Jesus’ Name,
I feel like I have made some excellent progress this week and am establishing some awesome new routines into my daily life. My favorite new thing from last week was the cleansing bath – it was very relaxing and a great way to end the week. I am looking forward to that time again this week as well.
Last week, I was not able to find a walking partner just yet for the prayer walk. I am still praying about this one.
Here are some things I am struggling with and could use payer for – as I am working hard on them but keep missing the bar (in my mind, at least):
- Evening Bible study, especially on weekends
- Morning TAG on weekends
- Evening routine and getting in bed on time
- Saying NO to the Snooze Button – I lost another battle this morning 🙁
- Morning routine on Weekends
- Prayer Walking – not just plain old walking – 3-5 days per week
- Getting strong enough to purchase a rebounder – I researched and priced them, but I need my muscles to be stronger before I can add this into my exercise routine. After 7 years of inactivity, the doctor wants me to take things slowly, so for now it is Yoga and Walking only.
I hope your week was one full of blessings and I pray that you will grow closer with God in the week ahead!